1-2. Eye in the Sky: Real-time Drone Surveillance System (DSS) for Violent Individuals Identification.
3. Crowd Violence Detection Using Global Motion-Compensated Lagrangian Features and Scale-Sensitive.Video-Level Representation .
4. Lagrangian Methode - Transforming 2D image into 3d volumes in time and space.
5. Kinect trial + drawing using color code for space position.
6. Sequences of gesture performed from violent behaviour to vulnerable behaviour transformed into an self-intensity map.
7. Comparison between frontal image and measurement entered into the software "MakeHuman".
8. Comparison between an image of myself and the "MakeHuman" result.
9. Pectus Excavatum compensation / Jewelry / Placebo for heartbeats' disorder
Video : Building up exercices of violent behaviour by breathing techniques, sequence recorded with a Kinect V2 and Brekel Pro Body v2 and transformed into Blender 2.8.
• Eye in the Sky: Real-time Drone Surveillance System (DSS) for Violent Individuals Identification using ScatterNet Hybrid Deep Learning Network : link
• MakeHuman software : http://www.makehumancommunity.org/